Monday 5 June 2006

few piccies from down India way







(1) Palolem beach in Goa, it's not all bad this travelling malarky

(2) think you know what this one is, not sure about the dodgy folks posing in front of it (me, Damian and Garlen who spent few weeks with in India, and who I thieved these pictures from: thanks)

(3) public transport desert style - still slow, smelly and not so comfy - being attended to by our man David "chappati?" somewhere in the Great Thar Desert

(4) one of the palaces at Udaipur (as featuring in James Bond's Octopussy), I WANT ONE of these for myself

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo,

Great pictures, had a strange sense of deja vu as I was looking at them.

Hope you manage to get your passport and and other stuff sorted out so you can get to the beaches of thailand and chill!

Anyways, we made it to Hong Kong - V expensive - but, we're having a great time

Laterz, Damo

Anonymous said...

Thought I had just left a comment but it hasn't appeared! I hate computers!!

Anyway, hope you get your passport etc sorted asap so you can escape to the beaches of thailand!

And who are those good looking chaps in the photo? Are they models you hired to make you look good?

Damo

Jo said...

Aacha, alas 'girly wrap' is in fact mechansism to deflect the 'lustful glare of man'!

Good looking chaps? Where?!?!

Oh and have corrected problems with leaving comments - turns out I had to tick the box that says 'enable comments', easy mistake to make...