Wednesday 9 May 2007

*ouch*

says my bank account.

Have seen a local medicine man/pelican about the situation (-->)

He says it's a condition called 'evil-taxman-itis', also known as 'i want to spend all day at the beach' and 'the best things in life don't always come for free'.

By way of remedy he recommended a medicinal direct debit from your account to mine, though also mentioned that a cash deposit would do the trick equally well...

...ok so you don't pity me (is that because in Australia's equivalent to November and it's still 28oC, mwahahaha!) - so use your charitable reserves for people who may actually deserve it and sponsor my bigger (but in no way better) bro at: walking up a big hill to raise money for WaterAid, it's a great cause and if you give him enough money he might even stay up there (more than worth whatever you can give).

I thought it was about time you saw what Perth looks like, this is the view from King's Park (with some weirdo pointing you in the right direction should you get confused - oh and it's an evil act of deception on the part of a tree trunk that is making me look fat and NOT bum-brazil-itis).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo,

The frenchy is back onj the web, but I juste realy to apology for your bank situation, but I can't really help you, I'm also in this kind of problem but my doctor gave me a good medication, 'Stop going out every night and spend all your money in the bars', I really can't anderstand why so friendly people and so nice as well like us can't live an easy life and do what they want all the time...